Marrakech: Two to Seven Night Stay For Two With Breakfast and Three-Course Dinner from £79 at the 5* Mansour Eddahbi Hotel (Up to 59% Off)
23 Aug 2012
Offer details from Groupon
Scale new heights with today's Groupon from Mansour Eddahbi. Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In a deluxe double en suite room with buffet breakfast each morning, three-course dinner on one evening, and wellness centre access
- £79 for a two night stay (Up to 59% off)
- £119 for a three night stay (Up to 49% off)
- £159 for a four night stay (Up to 47% off)
- £199 for a five night stay (Up to 45% off)
- £239 for a six night stay (Up to 43% off)
- £279 for a seven night stay (Up to 42% off)
Groupon RecommendsHead into Marrakesh’s maze of covered market stalls, less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel, and grab a front-row seat to watch the city’s snake-charmers, story-tellers and acrobats in action. Let the culinary narrative unfold with a visit to the El-Fna food stalls, and get your teeth into freshly-grilled meats and cooked salads, all mopped up with home-made Moroccan bread. For something a little different, trek through the astounding Atlas Mountains, soaking up its unspoilt, natural beauty and encountering the warm hospitality of its Berber villages.
- Deluxe double en suite room with balcony
- Rooms with TV, radio, Wi-Fi and air conditioning
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- Three-course dinner served in hotel restaurant on one evening
- Full access to wellness centre
- Two children aged 12 or under can stay in room for free
Airport: Marrakech-Menara Airport is located approximately 6km, or a 10-minute drive, from the hotel.
Car hire: A ranger of operators can be found at the airport.
Top TipIf taking a guided tour, find an official one through the tourist office as operating as a guide without a licence is illegal.
ReviewsTripAdvisors award Mansour Eddahbi a decent 3.5/5 stars. While some found décor old-fashioned, reviewers compliment the comfortable rooms, welcoming personnel and value for money.
My experience at this hotel was great. Reception staff were very helpful and made my stay pleasant. Breakfast buffet was really good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel is located 10 minutes from the airport by taxi. You can also get on theMarrakech [sic] sightseeing bus tour, which stops outside this hotel, infont [sic] of the Palais des Congres entrance.
– Syeda A, TripAdvisor, Jun 2012
Mansour Eddahbi HotelBoulevardMohamed VI, 40 000Marrakech
The details of this offer were provided by Groupon and may be subject to amendment or withdrawal at any time. For full details and terms please visit Groupon's website
Similar offers you might enjoy