Poland: Two or Three Night Stay For Two With Flights in Warsaw from £111 Per Person; or in Krakow from £139 Per Person (Up to 46% Off)
27 Aug 2012
Offer details from Groupon
Feast on the east with today's Groupon at Ostoya Palace Hotel or Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel from Weekender Breaks . Choose from the following options:
Krakow: two-night stay for two at the Ostoya Palace Hotel
In a standard en suite room with flights
- £179 for arrivals between 1 and 30 September 2012 (Up to 24% off)
- £169 for arrivals between 1 and 8 October 2012 (Up to 28% off)
- £159 for arrivals between 9 and 31 October 2012 (Up to 46% off)
- £139 for arrivals between 1 and 30 November 2012 (Up to 40% off)
Krakow: three-night stay for two at the Ostoya Palace Hotel
In a standard en suite room with flights
- £209 for arrivals between 1 and 30 September 2012 (Up to 29% off)
- £199 for arrivals between 1 and 8 October 2012 (Up to 25% off)
- £179 for arrivals between 9 and 31 October 2012 (Up to 42% off)
- £169 for arrivals between 1 and 30 November 2012 (Up to 34% off)
- £129 for arrivals between 1 and 30 September 2012 (Up to 32% off)
- £111 for arrivals between 1 and 31 October 2012 (Up to 20% off)
Warsaw: three-night stay for two at the Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel
In a standard en suite room with breakfast and flights
- £155 for arrivals between 1 and 30 September 2012 (Up to 33% off)
- £135 for arrivals between 1 and 31 October 2012 (Up to 28% off)
- £139 for arrivals between 1 and 30 November 2012 (Up to 21% off)
Warsaw’s Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel brings luxurious hotel facilities to a handy central location, with a fitness centre and sauna offering a bit of relaxing leisure time. Dining is supplied by two restaurants serving Polish and international cuisine, while the Zbrojownia Bar mixes up a colourful selection of cocktails.
Groupon RecommendsIn Krakow, the Gothic structure of hilltop Wawel Castle is about a 15-minute walk from the Ostoya Palace Hotel, and stands as a splendid site of Renaissance furnishings and architecture. A more modern sight can be found in the hustle and bustle of Rynek Główny, the Old Town's urban market square. The square is flanked on all sides by magnificent palaces and churches, and hosts various festivities throughout the year.
As a city awash with history, Warsaw's many museums offer up a wealth of edifying and entertaining exhibitions. The Warsaw Rising Museum is just up the road from the hotel and documents Polish bravery during World War II in a former power station. Alternatively, the Old Town’s Historical Museum of Warsaw houses its collections across 11 conjoined houses, with a cinema and reading room amongst the various pockets.
- Krakow’s Ostoya Palace Hotel or Warsaw’s Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel
- Standard double or twin en suite room
- Satellite TV, mini bar, phone in room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connection
- Radisson Blu Sobieski includes breakfast each morning
Airports: Krakow Airport is 12km from Ostoya Palace Hotel, and about a 20-minute drive away. Chopin airport is approximately 10 minutes from the Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel, while Modlin airport is around an hour drive away.
Car hire: Various companies operating from the airports.
Top TipPay a visit to the Warsaw University Library's rooftop for the blooming surrounds of a botanical garden and panoramic views of the city.
ReviewsBoth the Ostoya Palace and Radisson Blu received 4/5 stars from users on TripAdvisor.
Radisson Blu: The rooms are cozy, comfortable and spaced-out. Also, the cleanliness is perfect to say the least. Staff is every helpful.
– merchantparth, TripAdvisor, July 2012
Ostoya Palace: If you want old fashioned, but clean and very comfortable, then this is the hotel for you. The staff were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble.
– 1532jo, TripAdvisor, December 2011
Weekender BreaksAffordableand luxury, holidays.
The details of this offer were provided by Groupon and may be subject to amendment or withdrawal at any time. For full details and terms please visit Groupon's website
Similar offers you might enjoy